Get Your Free Diabetes Nutrition Guide with 31 Expert Tips For Reversing Type 2 Diabetes!
Plus get the information-packed Diabetes Bundle at over 90% off!!!
Let The World’s Leading Experts Teach You How To Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
Take Control Of Your Health With The Diabetes Bundle
Type 2 Diabetes is reversible. That’s the theme that runs throughout each of the over 100 interviews that I’ve conducted for The Diabetes Summit. The standard of care, taught and practiced by most conventional physicians is largely dependent on drugs and ignores the root cause of type 2 diabetes. For The Diabetes Bundle, I’ve combined thousands of pages and dozens of hours of information from the world’s leading experts in natural health and diabetes care. This transformative collection of audios, videos, e-books, recipes books, helpful guides, and exclusive interviews, is worth over $1,200. I’m offering them, until November 22, 2015 at the greatly reduced price of just $37.00 (the price goes up to $97.00 after that). You can’t buy this information anywhere else. Build your library of action steps and practical guidance with The Diabetes Bundle.
Six Video Presentations from the 2015 Diabetes Summit
- Jason Fung, MD – Intensive Dietary Management for Diabetes Care
- Sarah Ballantyne, PhD – The Autoimmune-Diabetes Connection
- Dr. Josh Axe – Reversing Insulin Resistance
- Dr. Peter Osborne – Functional Testing for Advanced Diabetes Care
- Izabella Wentz, PharmD – The Thyroid Connection to Type 2 Diabetes
- David Perlmutter, MD – New Insights Into Diabetes and the Brain
Six Exclusive Q&A Interviews with Diabetes Summit Experts
Jason Fung, MD – Exclusive Q&A Interview #1
- Dr. Jason Fung answers your questions and discusses the benefits of fasting for controlling blood sugar and reversing type 2 diabetes.
Dr. Peter Osborne – Exclusive Q&A Interview #2
- Functional Medicine practitioner, Dr. Peter Osborne, answers questions and discusses gluten sensitivity, celiac disease, and the dangers of eating grains in relationship to diabetes, gut health, and blood sugar.
Sarah Ballantyne, PhD – Exclusive Q&A Interview #3
- The Paleo Mom, Sarah Ballantyne, PhD, shares her story of finding and transitioning to a Paleo lifestyle and the challenges of sharing that with her family and friends. Sarah answers questions regarding Paleo and diabetes and finding balance with diet and lifestyle.
Dr. Josh Axe – Exclusive Q&A Interview #4
- Best selling author and celebrity health expert, Dr. Josh Axe, answers questions and discusses leaky gut syndrome, inflammation, and diabetes. He gives practical tips for using supplements and essential oils to restore health and improve blood sugar.
Izabella Wentz, PharmD – Exclusive Q&A Interview #5
- The Thyroid Pharmacist, Dr. Izabella Wentz, answers questions about the thyroid-diabetes connection, Hashimoto’s autoimmune thyroid disease, lab testing, medications and supplements, thyroid controversies, and the best diet for hypothyroidism and diabetes.
David Perlmutter, MD – Exclusive Q&A Interview #6
- New York Times, Best-Selling Author, David Perlmutter, MD, answers your questions and discusses the connection between the gut, brain, and blood sugar, type 3 diabetes, and the benefits of a low carb, ketogenic diet for blood sugar regulation.
Suzy Cohen, RPh – The Statin Nightmare
- America’s Pharmacist, Suzy Cohen, RPh, discusses the dark side of statin medications, how they deplete vital nutritents, and what to watch out for if you’ve been prescribed a statin drug to lower your cholesterol.
Sara Gottfried, MD – Blood Sugar Testing and Fixing
- Dr. Sara Gottfried, Harvard-trained physician, discusses the most important strategies for blood sugar monitoring, and the importance of blood sugar testing for everyone, including those with and without diabetes.
Yuri Elkaim – The Super Starch Solution
- Exercise science specialist and nutrition expert, Yuri Elkaim, discusses the secrets of Super Starch and how you can use these special foods to reduce and control blood sugar, lose weight, and improve health.
Wendy Myers – Reversing Diabetes Naturally
- Certified Nutrition Consultant and Health Coach, Wendy Myers, shares simple tips for using nutrition and lifestyle intervention to reverse type 2 diabetes and restore normal blood sugar levels.
David Perlmutter, MD – Top Probiotics to Reverse Disease
- Functional Neurologist and New York Times Best-Selling Author, David Perlmutter, MD, reveals the best probiotics for improving gut health, restoring the micro biome, and improving health.
Franziska Spritzler, RD, CDE – Healthy Meal Planning for Diabetes and Weight Loss
- The low carb dietitian, Franziska Spritzler, RD, CDE, discusses the details of meal planning for health low carb meals designed for people who need to improve blood sugar regulation and lose weight.
Mark Sisson – The Definitive Guide to Troubleshooting Weight Loss
- Mark Sisson, founder of Mark’s Daily Apple and Best Selling Author of The Primal Blueprint, shares insights about difficult weight loss, diabetes, blood sugar imbalance, and insulin resistance.
Dr. Josh Axe – The Total Adrenal Hormone Solution
- Celebrity integrative doctor and popular blogger, Dr. Josh Axe, discusses the importance of the adrenal hormones in weight loss, blood sugar balance and health. Dr. Axe provides practical strategies to rebuild and restore normal adrenal function.
Daphne Oliver, LDN, RD, CDE, CLT – The Unconventional Dietitian
Getting Started with a Real Food Approach to Diabetes
- The Unconventional Dietitian, Daphne Oliver, outlines her plan for preventing, and managing type 2 diabetes using a natural, real food approach. Daphne brings her training and expertise, and shares knowledge she’s accumulated working with people with diabetes to help you gain control over your blood sugar with simple strategies.
Sayer Ji – Compiled Research on Reversing Type 2 Diabetes
- Sayer Ji, Founder and contributor of Greenmedinfo.com has compelled stacks of research documenting the prevention, reversibility, and natural treatment of type 2 diabetes. This compendium of studies is great for learning what the data indicates and sharing that with friends, family members, and influencers.
Sarah Ballantye, PhD – The Paleo Quick Start Guide
- The Paleo Mom, Dr. Sarah Ballantyne, gives advice about getting started on the Paleo diet, including answering common questions, recipes, special versions for health conditions, and helpful strategies for success.
Sheryl Shenefelt, CN – The Healthy Handbook
- Author and Nutritionist Sheryl Shenefelt shares her tips and experience about healthy living. Sheryl breaks down how to improve digestive function, how to eat out without crashing, weight loss strategies, and her six C-Superfoods.
Jen Landa, MD – Eating for Type 2 Diabetes
- Conventionally training physician and functional medicine practitioner, Dr. Jen Landa shares her insights on the optimal diet to prevent, manage, and reverse type 2 diabetes. Dr. Landa is highly respected and shares practical and usable information in this valuable resource.
Daniele Hergenrader, BSNS, CPT, PWD – 8 to Dominate
- Not only is Daniele a nutritionist and type 1 diabetes advocate, she also has type 1 diabetes herself. In this ebook, Daniele shares eight important steps that she’s learned firsthand to thrive with diabetes.
Jose Bucio – Conquer Diabetes: The Five Rs to Diabetes Reversal
- In this huge manuscript, containing over 100 pages, Jose Bucio shares his story of how he reversed type 2 diabetes and his step-by-step formula to do the same thing. Let his passion to share the message help improve your condition and life.
Wendy Myers, CHHC – Metal Toxicity and Mineral Deficiencies that cause Diabetes
- Certified Holistic Health Coach, Wendy Myers, discusses the importance of exercise, optimal diet, the importance of minerals, and foods that should be removed to avoid or reverse type 2 diabetes.
Steven Masley, MD – 10 Ideas To Tune Up Your Heart and Blood Sugar
- Renowned cardiovascular specialist, Dr. Steven Masley, shares his top clinical secrets to improve heart health and blood sugar control, including two of the most important supplements.
Izabella Wentz, PharmD, FASCP – Overcoming Thyroid Fatigue
- The Thyroid Pharmacist, Izabella Wentz, PharmD, FASCP shares her secrets about Hashimoto’s, autoimmune thyroid disease, the most important tests to request from your doctor, interesting facts and her opinion about thyroid medication, and practical strategies to take charge of your health.
Jen Wittman, CHHC, AADP – The Holiday Sanity Guide
- Jen Wittman, from Your BEST Thyroid Life, shares her best tips for surviving the Holidays without losing your sanity. In this eBook, Jen shares techniques and strategies for getting through Holiday meals, as well as some of her favorite Holiday recipes.
Shannon Garrett, BS, RN, CHLC, CNN – Healing Energy Snacks
- Registered Nurse and Nutritionist, Shannon Garrett, shares some great ideas for healthy, energizing snacks in this info-packed, little eBook. Shannon reveals some of her favorite recipes, and provides guidance for overcoming sugar cravings.
Jason Fung, MD – Video Series
- Over 2 1/2 hours of video content! Nephrololgist and Diabetes specialist, Dr. Jason Fung, discusses important topics such as insulin resistance, the reversibility of type 2 diabetes, fasting and calorie restriction, low carbohydrate diets, medication use for diabetes, and shares case studies on reversing type 2 diabetes. This content is also available on youtube.
Marcie Peters – Seven Simple Steps To Wellness
- Certified Nutrition Consultant and Health Coach, Marcie Peters, shares her seven steps to optimal health and wellness in this powerful video training program.
Jen Wittman – Picture Yourself Healthy Audio
- Jen Wittman or “Your Best Thyroid Life”, reveals the power of visualization and walks you through a powerful message to help you achieve optimal health.
Dr. Peter Osborne – Video Series
- In this informative 2 part video series, Dr. Peter Osborne explains what your doctor may not tell you about blood sugar problems and diabetes medications. He reveals a functional medicine approach to handing low blood sugar, high blood sugar, pre-diabetes, and type 2 diabetes.
Dr. Jody Stanislaw - How to Eat What You Want and Not Worry About Complications
- Dr. Jody is a Naturopathic Physician, who has type 1 diabetes, and focuses on helping people with all forms of diabetes. In this audio, Dr. Jody shares her strategies for eating a fun and satisfying diet without worrying about creating problems.
Dr. Dan Pompa – Video Program
- Dr. Pompa shares his incredible expertise on type 2 diabetes and all the contributing factors. He talks in depth about the importance of the cell membrane and how protecting and restoring the cell membrane can help improve blood sugar and reverse type 2 diabetes.
Shikoro Sokitch, MD
The Five Secrets to Deal with Emotional Stress
- In this audio recording, Dr. Sokitch discusses valuable tips and suggestions for overcoming emotional stress, naturally and effectively. Stress had a huge impact on blood sugar, and properly dealing with stress is an important component of preventing and reversing type 2 diabetes.
- Primal Fuel from Primal Nutrition – 15% Off!
- 20 Minute Strategy Session with The Diabetes Dominator, Daniele Hargenrader!
- U.S. Wellness Meats – 15% Off!
- Deliciously Organic – Free 3 Month Meal Plan!
- Primal Life Organics – 50% Paleo Skincare Starter Package!
- Vital Choice Seafood – 15% Off!
- LC (low carb) Foods – 10% Off entire order!
- Total Health Transformation Academy – 50% Off 6 Week Transformation Course!
- Pure Indian Foods – $5 Off!
- Family for Health – 1 Week Trial of Family Meal Plans, plus $10 Off
- Elaine De Santos – 20 Minute Coaching Session (first 50 people)